Rihanna On 20/20 ABC:Rihanna 20/20 Interview

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Rihanna On 20/20 ABC
Rihanna On 20/20 ABC:Rihanna 20/20 Interview – Where is Rihanna from? How old is Rihanna? How tall is Rihanna? These are the questions on everybody’s mind after the singer appeared on ABC’s 20/20 this evening, to talk about being beaten by Chris Brown.Robyn Rihanna Fenty aka Rihanna was born February 20, 1988 in Saint Michael, Barbados,but moved to the United States at the age of 16 to become a singer.Brown released the following statement before the interview even aired:
“While I respect Rihanna’s right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God.”

Posted by 7Hungama.c0m at 6:30 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment