20 20 Interview With Rihanna

Saturday, November 7, 2009

20 20 Interview With Rihanna20 20 Interview With Rihanna 20/20 Rihanna: In a tremendously moving and eloquent interview with 20/20, Rihanna gave her first full-length statements about his assault by Chris Brown in February. Description of the beating he suffered in a car with Brown, the singer said that when he hit her, “had no soul in their eyes … It was almost like he had nothing to lose.” Speaking with Diane Sawyer, Rihanna said after Brown’s remorse, “He’d say,” You hate me, right? “and I would lie and say, ‘No.’”
That was a chilling moment, one among many. Sawyer showed Rihanna videos online of people – the fans? – Saying he should have led Brown. Sawyer paraphrased his feelings: “They say, ‘Do you bait him? Rile him?” ”
Rihanna said bluntly of these issues, “is ignorance.”
Demonstrating maturity and reflection on their experience, Rihanna noted, “With fame comes a lot of things, and most dangerous is the freedom … no limits.”
At the same time, said that when she shows pictures of his battered face that night, “I feel very embarrassed, angry … ashamed … You start lying to yourself, blame yourself … I did not want people looked at me. I felt very alone. ”
She never said she heard the song supposedly recorded for Brown called “Changed Man”. When Sawyer showed him the internet apology and asked Brown issued the reaction of the singer, Rihanna said simply: “Sounds like we may be reading off a teleprompter … I do not know if he understood the magnitude of what he did. ”
Rihanna explained the source of the struggle: “I caught him in a lie” when he saw a text message from another woman. “I did not drop, and could not accept that.” She describes her love as “dangerous … It was a bit of an obsession.”
The tremendous pressure placed on celebrities to be role models made it clear when he said: “My selfish desire for love might be in a young girl was killed. It could not be easier with that responsible for that.” How terrible that this woman should have to bear the weight, plus what happened. That is one of the major flaws of the current pop culture – the notion that celebrities should be an example to others.Rihanna went so far as to tell Sawyer, “I’m glad it happened to me, because now I can help girls when it happens to them.

Posted by 7Hungama.c0m at 6:31 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment