Mark Obama Ndesandjo

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mark Obama
Mark Obama
Mark Obama Ndesandjo is a half brother of President Barack Obama. He lives in china with his Chinese wife. He is practicing calligraphy and teaching piano to orphans. He said
“I would encourage not only my brother President Obama, but also American people, that China is about family. Family is always a recurrent theme here,”
He appeared on Wednesday briefly to promote his book. The book is on his childhood with an abusive father.
Mr. Ndesandjo, who took the name of his stepfather, told reporters in the short press conference at Guangzhou
“My mother used to say of my father, he’s a brilliant man but a social failure,”
Mark Obama had no interest in politics and he refused to discuss on politics. The book is with out any disputing comment. He said
“I didn’t want to take on any strong political themes in this book. I think my brother’s team is doing an extraordinary job.”
He had a purple bandana and a pierced ear. He sometimes wears a diamond in the ears. According to journalists at the press conference, he looked trim and athletic.
Ndesandjo’s novel went on sale Wednesday from Aventine Press, a self-publishing company known as a “vanity press.”

Posted by 7Hungama.c0m at 5:55 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment