John Fogerty

Sunday, November 8, 2009

John Fogerty, John Fogerty Bio: Now that it has revised the Rootsy country rock and soil at the beginning of his first day back to Creedence Clearwater Revival on “The Blue Ridge Ranger Rides Again“, John Fogerty says he’s ready to start sound like, well.
John Fogerty
“I really feel that the next recording project, probably will surely rock and roll ‘and my traditional rock’ n ‘roll sound environment. “That is something I do best and that’s certainly what I am most familiar, and as a child that is what happened most of my time doing.”
Fogerty, says it is working on the newest material in the vein of 2007 the “renaissance” and his other solo albums, adding that writing is part of the normal course of his life. “I play the guitar every day … about three hours. I’m always trying to improve,” he explains. “Having a guitar in his hands all the time causes the music. It triggers creativity and helps me write songs. So in due course, I’ll have enough songs to go and make an album and you’ll hear from me.”
John FogertyAnd when might that be? “I better not say,” says Fogerty with a laugh. “That’s like predicting the World Series or something.’d Rather not have that kind of pressure.”
Fans will be hearing much from him, meanwhile, of course. Fogerty just released a new DVD, “Comin ‘Down the Road: The concert at Royal Albert Hall”, and begins a 12 date tour Nov. 12 at the Kodak Theater in Los Angeles.
Fogerty will perform on NBC’s “The Tonight Show” on 10 November and is preparing for his appearance on Saturday in “PBS” Live By Request “, which begins at 9 pm EST, with fans asking for songs and make questions through Facebook, Twitter and other social media. Original MTV VJ Mark Goodman is serving as host and moderator.

Posted by 7Hungama.c0m at 6:36 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment