Dancing With the Stars results November 10

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Aaron Carter was expecting to take the number one spot and the title but was elminated along with his professional partner Karina Smirnoff.

Twenty one year old Karina Smirnoff is a Ukranian-American professional ballroom dancer.

She is a five-time U.S. National Champion, World Trophy Champion, and Asian Open Champion. Smirnoff has won the title at the UK Open, is a three time champion at the US Open, two time champion at the Asian Open, five time champion at the Dutch Open, five time US National Professional Champion.

She has been ranked 2nd in the world[citation needed], and took second at the British Open Blackpool Dance Festival.

After being eliminated from the Dancing With the Stars, a teary eyed Aaron said, “The journey was amazing. I learned so many things. I’ve grown so much within myself and I can feel it. This was like a life training boot camp. That’s what it felt like. I feel so much better that I’ve done this. I’m stronger, wiser.”

Meanwhile a report on the reality show says, “Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough’s futuristic paso doble was chosen by the judges to open the show (watch video below) and what an amazing performance it was by Playboy’s sexiest cover girl (Joanna Krupa’s Dec 2009 Playboy Photos). Another highlight of the night was Susan Boyle’s performance of ‘ I Dreamed a Dream.

DWTS semifinalist are: Mya, Joanna Krupa, Kelly Osbourne, and Donny Osmond.

Posted by 7Hungama.c0m at 6:23 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment